Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Broken antenna on RC car

On 12/17/07 7:17 PM, in article , "Michael A.
Terrell" wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Ah, Just cut up a hanger and stick it in there! ))

Why don't you 'Stick it', Jamie? You aren't the least bit funny, and
a cut off hanger stuck into the remote could cause a severe injury, or
death.

Piano wire, with a closed loop on the end makes a nice antenna,
becasue it won't catch on anything, and is springy enough to resist
damage.

Why don't you go stick your head in a tub of water for
a while. You have absolutely no personally what so ever!

Why don't you practice what you 'screch', and learn proper engliosh,
while you';re at it? You calim to be an engineer, ytet you appear to be
about 15 years old.

Give Jamie a break...... He does fairly well for a guy who didn't get
beyond the 5th grade.

I can picture you sitting in the back corner of a party doing
nothing but badgering every one that's enjoying them self's.
You must be a real joy at a party! I bet they try to leave you
home!.

My bottom footer message fits you well.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Come on down to Florida any time you think that you're man enough to
push me down the stairs, slinky boy.