Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default Broken antenna on RC car

Antennas are tuned. Go to where you bought your remote car and see if they
can supply an original part.

--

JANA
_____

"Mike S." wrote in message
I have a 14 y/o RC car that has a broken antenna on the remote. Is
there a way to fix that? The car won't work without it. The antenna is
like the ones that are on boomboxes. There was a small piece of metal
that kept it attached to the remote and the piece broke off.

I tried attaching wire to the remote and the car barely worked. Is
there a specific kind of wire I need?

I could probably buy a better car than this one but I don't like
throwing things away if they can be fixed, unless it costs too much to
fix it.