Posted to alt.home.repair
Howie Howie is offline

Default Snowblower stalls out when warm/hot?

I have an old (25++ years old) Canadiana 10 HP Snowblower with a
Tecumseh motor (HM1001590130). It runs ok for a while but after I have
used it for a while (20-30 minutes), it wants to stall out. I can keep
it running if I engage the choke before it stalls, but it mis-fires
fairly bad and is tough to keep running... It is an old machine but
still has pretty good power, until it wants to stall out... Each time
I use the blower, I get most of my snow cleared before it stalls
out....Any ideas?