Inger E Johansson

Default Copper Casting In America (Trevelyan)

"Tim Williams" skrev i meddelandet
"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote in message
Hmm... I wonder. Is there anyone besides yourself who thinks
so?

Have you personally tried casting pure copper??? Any metal for that

matter?

I haven't tried copper but I imagine it isn't pretty. Unfortunately my
stock is contaminated with zinc, as I throw pennies (5% Zn) in with the

pure
copper (wire, etc.) pile.

I have tried copper long ago. When I was the only girl in 7th grade asking
to have metal-handicraft instead of the obligatory needlework for girls that
was one of the thing I had to learn, I also had to learn welding and of
course forging. I didn't do it much only 3 hours/week for three years.
Anyhow I can see your point Tim, but I don't agree.

Inger E

Tim

--
"I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!"
- Homer Simpson