Posted to alt.home.repair
J[_2_] J[_2_] is offline

Default louvered closet door replacement

The original doors are cracked, chipped and generally beat up.

"beecrofter" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 9:37 am, "J" wrote:
I have a closet that houses my furnace and water heater. I has large
louvered doors that covers a space that is 8ft tall and 6ft wide. I've
checked a home center and found that new louvered doors are at a max of
80"
tall. My guess is that I could order custom sized door but they'd be
very
expensive. Any ideas on a better solution for this?

Thanks.

Sure,drop the head jamb down to take normal sized doors and finish off
the area above.
What is wrong with the original doors?