Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
EricY EricY is offline

Default chifferobe

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Eric Yancey wrote:

Here is a chifferobe I just finished up for my aunt. Made of red oak and
stained with a mixture of General gel stain brown mahogany and georgian
cherry. As much as I hate staining and prefer a natural finish (she
wanted a dark reddish finish), the gel stain at least made the job
bearable.

Sometimes you gotta do what the end user wants. You don't want to wind
up
like the old computer programming guru who, when finding his product was
not being embraced by users and told that he should have consulted with
them prior to development to find out what they needed emphatically
stated, "I don't need to consult with users to find out what users need!
tell users what they need!"

Hey, I resemble that remark! My day job is software development so I've
been known to do just that

Looks good. Good job, I'm betting that's going to make someone very
happy

Thanks!