Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default IKEA Sink Waste

On 20/11/2007 11:35 chudford wrote:

Has anyone fitted an IKEA sink waste trap successfully?

I returned ours for a refund when I saw how much space it occupied. I
got a standard basket waste by 'Pyramis' from the local Magnet Trade
counter for less than a fiver. Take care to get one with a rectangular
overflow fitting if using an Ikea sink with such overflow.

No doubt Ikea will use the returned item for its original purpose which
would appear to be that of collecting semen samples from elephants...