Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Problem with Potterton Promax 15 HE boiler. Ignition lockout

In message , Michael Shergold
writes
In fact in both our cases
it is slightly embarrassing as in my colleague's case the Corgi man is a
family friend and in my case the plumbing/heating company is part of a
family dynasty.

Ah - mixing business with friends / relatives, always a bad move

I will be more cautious in future and may well
think again the next time I need a service/repair. In fact I seem to have
learned so much about this boiler now I might well service it myself!!
How do you find an enthusiastic competent tradesman?

You DIY instead

--
geoff