Posted to alt.home.repair
larry larry is offline

Default This Old [millionaires] House

spam disintegrator wrote:
On Oct 19, 3:34 pm, willshak wrote:

on 10/19/2007 3:28 PM DerbyDad03 said the following:

On 19 Oct, 11:44, "Bill" wrote:

I hated Bob Vila. Did you ever notice that he has to touch everything?

That's funny what you said about Bob Vila.

You know what my pet peeve of the new TOH and Ask TOH shows is?
Overuse of the the word "space".

Does any one agree with me that the word "SPACE" is way overused by
Kevin O. and others on the show?? Sometime if I'm bored, I'm going to
watch a show with a pencil and paper and put a hash mark down each
someone says the word "space".

"This space will be the master bedroom. The designer is going to
decorate this space with a vintage purple shag carpet from circa 1970
to give this space a groovy, free-lovin', disco, 70's feel. The walls
in this space will carpeted with a contrasting color to complete the
feel of this space"

I guess in a lot of new homes, you just can't tell what ROOM
you're in ;-) Also, maybe we are returning to one room
houses -make that- one space.

-larry / dallas