Posted to alt.home.repair
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Leaking dishwasher

Let me know what yoi find out. Mine just started leaking this morning.

"Mark Corbelli" wrote in message
I am troubleshooting a dishwasher I installed about six years ago. I
decided to look under it last week when a friend told me he had a leak
under his. Lo and behold I had major mush in the wood underneath it. I am
waiting for things to dry out before I pull it out so I am using a pie
plate to catch the water and to also try to observe when and why it's
happening. So far, the plumbing connections look good. It only leaks when
it fills to wash, and then for a while after the dishes are done. I think
that this could mean that the water that the pump can't totally remove is
leaking out until it's dry. So this could mean some kind of pump seal
gasket? Can anyone point me in the right direction? The washer works fine
otherwise.