Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Which brand/model of bathroom ceiling fan would you recommend? Panasonic?

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:22:46 -0700, SteveB
wrote:

"TH" wrote

Not sure why anybody would want a silent bathroom fan anyhow. It's
nice to have some noise to mask other naturaly occurring noises.

I doubt they make them that loud.

An array of twenty of them might do the trick.

I do have to admit, though, that I turn on the fan and water and flush
sometimes when it's particularly bad. And I hate it at Home Depot, when
someone's being particularly loud who's eaten a lot of prunes and beans.
They need some sound deadening in there. The echo is monstrous.

STeve