Posted to alt.home.repair
TH TH is offline

Default Which brand/model of bathroom ceiling fan would you recommend? Panasonic?

On Oct 30, 6:27 am, Manster wrote:
hobbes wrote:

Hi,

We have Panasonic fans and they are good. These were recomended by our
Architect and General Contractor. Stay away from NuTone. The Nutone
ones are very noisy.

Best, Mike.

I 'hear' that about Nutone. No, I really do. I have several and they
sound terrible.

Nutone makes cheap and more expensive ones. We had one in our 30 year
old house that still worked fine. They make very quiet ones also.

Not sure why anybody would want a silent bathroom fan anyhow. It's
nice to have some noise to mask other naturaly occurring noises.