Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Which brand/model of bathroom ceiling fan would you recommend? Panasonic?

On Oct 30, 5:35 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:26:03 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Oct 30, 4:32 pm, wrote:
Our contractor
mentioned that based on his experience Panasonic makes the best (most
quiet) bathroom ceiling fan, but wow, they have a lot of models to
choose from!!

Noise isn't always bad. My NoiseTone fan reminds me to turn it
off. Otherwise I might leave home with the NoiseTone vacuum
pump still running which will create a negative pressure that is
not efficient when it comes to heating or cooling a house.

--- That's what a timer switch is for.

- If you want to spend the money on it.

True. I guess it comes down to this question: "How much am I willing
to pay for quiet?"

To me, quiet (and automation) is worth the $20 I paid for the timer.