Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Martindale Dave Martindale is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

writes:

But now we are all faced with, and being forced into HiDef tv (which I
could care less about).

Correction: broadcasters are being required to switch from analog
transmission (which is very wasteful of radio spectrum once you consider
the rules about adjacent channels (due to crappy UHF tuners)) to digital
transmission which uses less spectrum. The broadcasters may use that to
transmit HDTV, or multiple channels of game shows and reruns.

Your TV will continue to work fine playing content from your VCR or DVD
player. If you want content off the air, you'll need an adapter box.
But nothing forces you to buy a new TV.

Dave