Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud Larry Bud is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

But now we are all faced with, and being forced into HiDef tv (which I
could care less about). That's a large part of the problem, we are
forced by greedy corporations to keep buying stuff. When MS comes out
with a new OS, they force out many of the older computers, and now
they are doing the same with our tvs, and who knows what else. I
still use Win98 and have no intention to upgrade, and I dont even like
the picture on a HDTV.

So how is MS forcing you into a new operating system when you still
happily use Win 98? I mean, you're using a 10 year old OS. Home PCs
have only been around for 25 years or so.

What do you expect companies to do, stop developing the products they
make? Should GM still be making a '57 Chevy? Should we all still
have rotary telephones, using 300 baud modems? Still have tube black
and white TVs?

Until Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or Jack Tretton hold a gun to your head,
they're not forcing you to do anything, as you've proven with your use
of Win 98 and a standard def TV.