Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

wrote in message
news
I have 3 automotive 12v battery chargers that need parts. One needs
diodes, another needs that protection device that cuts out when the
leads short, and comes back on in a minute or so (are those called
circuit breakers or????). I am not sure what the 3rd one needs, but
probably diodes. (Have not opened that one). I hate tossing
something that needs a simple repair, but where can I get parts? I
tried google but as usual all I got were fu#^%&g links to ebay, and
spam sites.

Start with Radio Shack and places line
http://www.allelectronics.com/
http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=home
http://www.alliedelec.com/
http://www.jameco.com
http://www.alltronics.com/

You have to learn to use Google. That is where the above links came from
and none are spam sites of ebay. I got 76,000,000 hits but I did not check
them all out.