Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Where can I get parts for 12V battery charger

wrote:
I have 3 automotive 12v battery chargers that need parts. One needs
diodes, another needs that protection device that cuts out when the
leads short, and comes back on in a minute or so (are those called
circuit breakers or????). I am not sure what the 3rd one needs, but
probably diodes. (Have not opened that one). I hate tossing
something that needs a simple repair, but where can I get parts? I
tried google but as usual all I got were fu#^%&g links to ebay, and
spam sites.

McMaster-Carr and DigiKey are two potential vendors that come to mind.
Also Grainger, but they won't sell to you unless your employer has an
account (even if you pay with your own credit card.)

good luck

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.