Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default This Old [millionaires] House

On 22 Oct, 16:06, George wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I was watching TOH last night. They were installing the tank for a
septic system. As the scene opened, Richard Trethewey had his hands
on the septic tank as it was being lowered into place by the crane.
He was calling out commands - "Easy", "Slowly", "OK, keep coming".
Kevin appears on camera and starts talking to Rich about the system.
Rich takes his hands off the tank, and begins walking with, and
talking to, Kevin about the installation process.

Meanwhile, the camera shows the crane still lowering the tank into the
hole, and I'm like "OK, if Rich was *really* guiding this massive
tank into place, who's doing it now?" It was obvious that it was all
for show and they didn't need Rich's help at all. I had to laugh!

I was watching an interview of that blond who was on one of the "you can
do it" type shows sponsored by home cheepo. It was the show where just
her and her male partner would accomplish stupendous stuff in a weekend
like remodeling the basement and adding a sauna and steamroom after
relocating the gas service and sewer line. Or adding a huge wraparound
deck on a home.

She went on to describe that she was a model and didn't have a clue
about construction and that someplace else would place all of the tiles
for example and they would pose her and film her placing the last one.

Which show is that?