Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.hvac
Dave Dave is offline

Default Central Air Conditioners

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
"Tekkie®" wrote in message
. ..
posted for all of us...

Central air conditioners circulate cool air through a system of supply
and return ducts. Supply ducts and registers...

http://airconditioninginfo.blogspot.com/

Clark Kent, tell this guy it ain't so...
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

I like it when people get hosed into believing air conditioning is a

closed
system. There's something called makeup air.

Which most residential systems don't have.
So what's your point?

You deleted my point when you deleted part of my previous reply as part of
yours...
Dave