Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.hvac
Dave Dave is offline

Default Central Air Conditioners

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
. ..
posted for all of us...

Central air conditioners circulate cool air through a system of supply
and return ducts. Supply ducts and registers...

http://airconditioninginfo.blogspot.com/

Clark Kent, tell this guy it ain't so...
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

I like it when people get hosed into believing air conditioning is a closed
system. There's something called makeup air. Needed when there's a clothes
dryer in the house, a bathroom exhaust vent, or a true exhaust vent above
the range. The makeup air is sourced from the exterior of the dwelling. If
makeup air is non-existent, something will give and allow such.
Dave