Posted to alt.home.repair
Manster Manster is offline

Default Counterytop doesn't meet tiles

Dee Dee wrote:

But we can't get any advise on what product or technique to fill the
space between the Cambria countertops and the tile if we do not want
to replace all the tile.

Any comments appreciated.

Dee Dee

Wow - tons of good ideas given already, but you may consider having some
of the countertop material cut into narrow strips and have them put a
rounded edge on the top of it. Square edge on bottom to sit on the
counter. Similar to this picture.
http://www.floormall.com/images/Dalt...6_Bullnose.jpg

Thin enough to not be too obtrusive and tall enough to cover the gap it
could sit down tight to the countertop w/ the rounded edge on top,
butted end to end tight together. Stick the pieces on the tile with a
thin bead of silicone.