Posted to alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default Counterytop doesn't meet tiles

4. We have been to a paint store and matched our grout to a
successful color and he has already bought the tile and grout to
match; but Husband thinks the hole is too large to fill with grout.
hmmm ---

You would never fill a gap between a horizontal and vertical surface
with grout anyway. By the scale of your photos, it almost looks small
enough to caulk. Maybe with a caulk backer rod and a close color
match for the caulk (tile store), you might be able to make it work.
If you are a good caulker, a pro should do it so it will look
acceptable.

A paint store matched grout???

JK