Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default What household item can I use to make a record loud noise into the phone?

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:58:34 -0400, Terry wrote:

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 01:44:38 GMT, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:12:46 -0400, Terry wrote:

I have had it with being polite to this company. I have asked them to
put me on the do not call list. I have my number on the national do
not call list. I have reported the number to web site. They still
call.

moron. You can't make the sound at the other louder by being louder
at your end. It is like thinking that you can turn a 60's VW bug
into an F1 racer by dropping an anvil on the accelerator pedal.

About all you can do with such harassment is get a new phone number.

Moron? Read what you just wrote and then go **** yoursel

I read the subject line, moron.