Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RichD RichD is offline

Default 3 in 1 oil sucks

On Oct 9, 11:00 am, Cydrome Leader wrote:
I just had another plastic "can" of 3 in 1 oil explode all over the place
when trying to get the ****ty plastic red cap off.

The entire red top came off, not the small cap. This isn't the first time.

Their oil can "looking" plastic containers are utter **** as well. They
leak when you don't want them to, and when you need oil, basically nothing
comes out.

The garbage packaging is why I will no longer but this stuff.

so, who still sells oil in metal cans these days, even it has to be mail
ordered?

Cydrome,
3 in One plastic containers arn't the only ones that fail.
All the motor oil "bottles" come in plastic these days.
Don't leave these sitting around unused too long.
They most definetly fail as well without any human touch.
Ask me how I know :-(( What a mess.
Saving all my WD-40, thinner, etc METAL gallon cans,
for reuse,
RichD, Atlanta