Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] james.mullins@ntlworld.com is offline

Default Aldi Router Table

On Oct 5, 3:11 pm, "George" wrote:
"dicegeorge" wrote in message

oups.com...
is the router table worth getting,
or can i do most things with the router handheld?

I have just bought a Powercraft 1200W Router
from Aldi for £20 to use doing woodwork on my new old house.

Forget the table as their router doesn't fit it.
If you want the table take the router back and buy another cheap router from
screwfix or elswhere.

Just A little Note,

I just purchased a router and table from Aldi today.

They both fit together perfectly, there is also a locking switch on
the Router and a seperate switch on the Table.
They are both brilliant value for money,

If I was to criticise anything, it would be the dumb instruction
manual, but anybody with half a brain can assemble it anyway.
Hope this is of some help!