Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default More pencil post bed progress...

What a huge project..
Who is going to be the lucky recipient of this heirloom?
I can hardly wait to see more progress.

Kate

"Kevin" wrote in message
. ..
I’ve tapered the posts for the bed. I made a honk’n big jig to cut the
tapers and corner bevels. After cutting the tapers I hand planed the saw
marks off although with my new saw and a good blade there wasn’t much.
Since these pics were taken I’ve cut the upper lambs tongues. I needed
to order a lager chamfer bit to shape the hex on the lower section after
which I’ll carve the lower lamps tongues.
Next step, build the rails.

PS Today the honk’n big jig became the framing for a new out feed table
for the table saw.