Posted to alt.home.repair
John Reber John Reber is offline

Default Dusty road

Our community has approximately 3.2 miles of dirt roads which over the
years, maintenance has consisted of purchasing old road milling's and
spreading them over the road and rolling them in with a big roller. Now
there is a movement afoot to have the roads paved, which I'm mostly
against. In my view it will cause more speeding through the community
and will be hot to walk on or along in the summer.

A legitimate complaint I see from those who want it paved, is the
amount of dust generated by traffic on these roads. I'm looking for
alternative solutions that would alleviate the dust problem, but not
involve paving over the roads.

thanks in advance