Old September 11th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:49:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

nick hull wrote:

Not sure he would bring nearly 200K with all the illegals around.

Worth more if you part him out

I wonder if we should reserve that to Enron level criminals?

Nah. It's a perfect and literal example of the trickle down theory.
groan

--

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble --Anonymous