Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Liquid Zeolite Benefits Plus All Natural Products

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:57:17 -0700, beckyjo wrote:
On Sep 8, 8:40 am, Dave Hinz wrote:

Why is it that whenever someone whose news provider doesn't filter spam
sees it, they repost it to get it around the rest of our news providers
filters?

This has to of been posted in the wrong forum is all I can think of. I
do not remember posting to rec.crafts.metalworking unless maybe you
are listed under a group that I was posting too.

MMmmhmm. Interesting that your posting identity isn't that of the
spammer, or the shill, but you address the group as if you're the one
being misunderstood or something. Hint: We've seen it all, it's easy to
recognize.

(snip story)

I suppose there's a chance that you're actually legit and naiive, but,
it'd be the second time in 15 years I've seen this tactic when it was.