Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Retired almost CNC fixer and VFD's Too

On Sep 9, 3:20 am, "cncfixxer1" wrote:
Gunner suggested I post here for doing electronic repair.
I'm retired but going nuts with nothing to do.

I just an old fireman ( trouble shooter) looking for a fire to put out.

Tom

This year the code requirement for an amateur radio license was
dropped. So you should have no problem in getting a license. Go to
QRZ to find study material. After you have your license, contact the
amateur clubs in your area. That will put you in contact with lots of
electronic oriented people. Some will have industrial stuff that
needs repair or you could get into communications repairs.

Dan
AD7PI