Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

Wes wrote:

They make patching compound for spalling. Seems to work okay. For some
strange reason my ex wife thought the garage was a place to park her wet
drippy car in the winter. The water freezing at night was hell on what was
her side and now is the machine tools side

So far the spots I have fixed have not blown out.

Wes

How well did the compound work on your ex-wife? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida