Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Retired almost CNC fixer and VFD's Too

Jon Elson wrote:

cncfixxer1 wrote:
Gunner suggested I post here for doing electronic repair.
I'm retired but going nuts with nothing to do.
If you need anything from a VFD to a circuit board repaired ... let me look
at it and I can save you lots of money for a first class repair. I can find
parts for almost anything.
Maybe we can even fix something over the net.

If you ever need Allen-Bradley 7320 parts, I have one that ran
when I shut it off for the last time. I should be able to get
it fired up again without too much trouble to test boards.

How many years before the 8400B was that?

Wes