Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cncfixxer1 cncfixxer1 is offline

Default OT-Retired almost CNC fixer and VFD's Too

Gunner suggested I post here for doing electronic repair.
I'm retired but going nuts with nothing to do.
If you need anything from a VFD to a circuit board repaired ... let me look
at it and I can save you lots of money for a first class repair. I can find
parts for almost anything.
Maybe we can even fix something over the net.
Here is a page from an old resume
excellent background in, CNC machine tools, Temperature Controls, Variable
Speed Motor Drives (AC-Stepper or DC) PLC / PC controls and the ability to
do system integration of new technology into existing equipment. I have
also been part of highly technical applications that included Product
Conveyance Systems using vacuum technology, Check weighing (LVDT, Strain
gauge) Vision Inspection Systems (Acuity), and Robotics.

I just an old fireman ( trouble shooter) looking for a fire to put out.

Tom