Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Liquid Zeolite Benefits Plus All Natural Products

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 04:19:04 -0700, TruthJunkie wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:27 pm, rzt8lias wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the

Wow, this posting has been posted on over 15 forums that I have seen.
Why is it that although forums are set up so that people can talk
honestly about a variety of subjects, there is always someone who
tries to promote their business/products This really gets on my nerves
that there are so many people trying to jump on any opportunity to
market themselves.

Why is it that whenever someone whose news provider doesn't filter spam
sees it, they repost it to get it around the rest of our news providers
filters?