Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Got Earthlink for a ISP? You might want to read this.

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Well it is one of mine.

I have been having a number of problems of late with them...can't find
the email servers, pages not loading, dead time on the line and a live
chat session that rivals the best comedy you see on the television..it
was worthless.

Now I see this in the new....

I think I will be shopping around for a new ISP...any suggestions?

TMF

Hey, T-M-F, you do KNOW that Embarq's, (which used to be Sprint)
contract with Earthlink expired before these layoffs? They took their
DSL customers either to another provider, or to their own backbone which
took a LOT of work away from Earthlink's employees. Would YOU continue
to pay hundreds of employees with nothing to do, and no work to do in
the foreseeable future?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell