larry g

Default VFD / Rotary phase converter question

So what I'm hearing here is that if the VOLTAGES are balanced going into the
VFD then I should not put the VFD in peril. Even if not to balanced I'm
still not going to damage the VFD if it is derated.

Thanks you
lg
no neat sig line

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

The only reason that I can think of depends on how well balanced
the RPC is -- at the load which the VFD and its load produces. If the
balance is not petty good, you will likely get the same poor
distribution of current through the rectifier diodes at the input to the
VFD that running from single phase produces.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564