Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dav1936531 dav1936531 is offline

Default Thank you from Sunny Afghanistan!!

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:19:37 -0500, Rex wrote:

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Absolutely....thank you.
Dave