Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19548 Ignoramus19548 is offline

Default How many stupidities can you notice in this Craigslist ad

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:49:01 -0500, The Davenport's wrote:

"Ignoramus3147" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:06:21 GMT, Leo Lichtman
wrote:

"Ignoramus3147" wrote: Good job. Try to find the other one.
Since it comes with an electric outlet, does it come with the wall?

That's a good one too, and the one I overlooked. The one I saw was
that there was no way to contact the seller. (maybe the seller will
revise this ad)

Actually, if you look at the bottom of the ad, there is a link to have
craigslist contact te seller.

But not a link for you to contact the seller. The link is to remind
the seller that he ****ed up.