Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Yes! We're #1!

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:16:27 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:26:42 -0500, Ignoramus3147
wrote:

On 31 Aug 2007 02:14:38 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:38:21 -0500, David R. Birch wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Question: when counting Mausers, should I include the Arisakas and the
M1903's?

As long as you don't forget the P14 and M1917 Enfields.

I also don't have an Eddystone. Odd, that. Are you coming to HGHA next
month? If so I shall make every attempt to do so as well. Got some
pics to show you. (Gunner has seen 'em, as has Iggy).

The pictures definitely inspire envy, in the better sense of the
word. Great stuff.

I dont do pictures..but..you might want to ask Larry J about my
stuff...

Aw, we only looked at 30 or 40 of your closet rifles and pistols. I
still haven't seen them all by a wide margin, but there sure was a
wide and varied selection we did look at. I only wish I'd had that
extra day to go plinking with them. Lotsa fun, either way.

The Machine Gun Shoot is on Monday at my range and I'm going with
money in my pocket. Time to play! I tried a 90 round mag in an AK
last year and it was also lotsa fun. I think I'll try out the MaDeuce
Twins this time, or an M-16 and...

Do the voices in my head bother you?