Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Rick is offline

Default Plumbing outflow of washing machine into external drains

Most hopuses you have top-water, and foul-water, 2 seperate systems.
You are proposing to put your foul-water into the top-water drain, not
a sensible plan.

Rick

On Aug 30, 8:04 pm, Ben R wrote:
Hi

I've recently plumbed a new washing machine into the garage and need
to run the outflow pipe through the garage wall foundations, into a
trench, then run it along for about three feet before connecting it
into the the drain where one of the downpipes flows from the guttering
in the house. My problem is that I'm not sure how I can drill a core
into the concrete gully to fit the outflow pipe without cracking the
gully. I'm also not too sure how to get though the garage wall.

Any advice?

Cheers

Ben