Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected][_2_] engineman1@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default How many stupidities can you notice in this Craigslist ad

On Aug 30, 9:17?am, Ignoramus3147
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:06:21 GMT, Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Ignoramus3147" wrote: Good job. Try to find the other one.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Since it comes with an electric outlet, does it come with the wall?

That's a good one too, and the one I overlooked. The one I saw was
that there was no way to contact the seller. (maybe the seller will
revise this ad)

Personally I would be glad to get an electric outlet with a welder I
bought rather than try to get the proper one at Home Despot or
equivilent.

It looks like Craigslist was sharp enough to catch the omission in the
welder ad.

At least the person wasn't foolish enough to include his e-mail
address.
Several weeks ago I advertised a valve grinder for sale and within 2
days I received 3 e-mails saying something like: I will buy your
device and I'll send a money order and/or a cashier's check and my
representative will be by shortly to pick up the device.
I did not bite on these and I won't include my e-mail address with
anymore ads.
Engineman