Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - Ebay Problems - Accessing pages

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:56:40 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:51:28 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Cable is more impossible than DSL in my location, it will NEVER come
here

Then satellite is your best option, but there are horror stories with
all of them. http://www.google.com/search?q=satellite+internet shows
one for $30/mo. Not bad.

The $30/mo seems to be for cable, WildBlue at $50/mo is the cheapest I
could find for true satellite

http://www.skycasters.com/?source=satelliteinternet 1-way, but that
takes out half the latencies. I'd have preferred it over Starband's
2-way, especially at half the price.

I don't understand, they seem to be $150/mo and up

I don't, either. The day before yesterday, Skycasters had an ad in
Google Adwords for a $29.95/mo sat connection. It's not listed on
their site or Google now. Go figure!

Maybe their HOA banned it.

Do the voices in my head bother you?