Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Got Earthlink for a ISP? You might want to read this.

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:01:34 -0700, wrote:

On the Net:

http://www.earthlink.net

So far, I have had no problems or complaints with earthlink dial-up.
Its been about 8 years, now.

Hopefully that doesn't change.

Dave

Its been about 10 or more for me. No issues to speak of. Well..they
did accidently delete my webpage once...shrug

Gunner

They've had problems getting the word out when they change server setups.

And the customer service droids ain't that bright.

But the service itself is worth the occasional hassles.

Richard