Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Ebay Problems - Accessing pages

On Aug 29, 2:34 pm, Ignoramus31174 ignoramus31...@NOSPAM.
31174.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:05:06 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:19 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Lately I have been having ALOT of problems accessing Ebay pages while
on dialup.

Anyone else?

TMT

My problems with Ebay continue...sometimes it works and most of the
time it does not.

Lots of "Cannot find server or DNS Error" responses.

Sounds like a problem with your DNS settings. Check your "Network
properties" and make sure that you are using correct DNS server IPs.

Thanks for the suggestion...the DNS is auto.

I have been using this computer and its settings for years without
problems.

And everything but Ebay works....except for the on again off again
problem with the Earthlink mail server....while other mail servers
work on the same connection..

TMT

TMT