Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Testing a CO detector

"mm" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:40:04 -0500, "Steve Barker LT"
wrote:

Ya, take it in the garage (with the doors open) and start your push

mower.
It should go off pretty quick. Those small engines really put it out..

steve

I forget what brand I have -- I can check -- but when I called them
with a question I asked about putting it near the furnace to check if
it was working and the woman on the phone said not to, that it would
overload and ruin the sensor, I think.

What a Bimbo... she must have thought you were going to stick it in the flu.
LOL