Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default drill press holding fixture

According to Bob Engelhardt :
DoN. Nichols wrote:

[ ... ]

However, I think that I will now make a collar to slide on the
column just above the table and to secure the sliding block fit for the
arm. That should allow me to use it with the current drill press, and
to swing it aside when it is not appropriate.

Oh - good idea! Much better than the original way. Why didn't I think
of that?! Bob

Why didn't *I* think of that before this discussion came up?
All those years when I could have been getting the benefit of mine. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564