Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20070813

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:24:00 +0200, Nick Mueller
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

So Nick...hows mileage on the gas van?

The answer is quite easy:
I'm not proud of what happened and I was born too late to have to accept any
responsibility or accuses.

I vas chust vollowing orders!

It is **you** who's proud of being a veteran of war and having killed or
supported to kill thousands by thousands of people by blindly following the
order of some leader by whatever name.

Proud of killing people? Hardly. It was part of the job. Just another
day at the office.

Blindly following? Hardly. I volunteered to go to war, long after it
was very unpopular, because I believed it to be both my duty, and
essential to stop the spread of Communism. Still do.

Can you understand that? Do you need to repeatedly show the public what
racist you are? Does that help to handle your post war trauma?

Racist? Which race am I against? Blacks? Im currently dating one.
Mexicans? Im currently dating one.
Squareheads? Im Finn/Irish/German

Anyhow, you don't hit me with your ****, you only hit yourself. Read: Don't
pee against the wind.

Jabol ! Herr Einsatzgruppen Kommando Feldwebel Mueller

Based on your obvious personality issues and the similarity to a basic
issue Gaheimstatz Polizi....it would not be surprising to have found
you with one of the organizations I mentioned, in 1942. You would have
fit like a glove.
In fact, you likely would have ****ed off your less stiff officers and
they whould have sent you off to be a martinet on the Eastern
Front..to die in the snow.

I believe the term you are searching for is "bigot".
Which is quite true. Im quite bigoted. Biased.

However my bigotry is not based on race, gender, gender preference,
religion etc.
Its based on the mindset of people, and their actions.

Which is why Im biased against Communists, Liberals and other jody
**** totalitarians like you. Having you exhibit the goosestepping
authoritarian world view simply gives me ample ammunition to make fun
of you, and display my contempt for your authoritarian spew.

Do I think you are a Nazi? No. You simply play one on Usenet.

Why do you think I picked Gunner Asch for my nym many many years ago?
Herbert is one of my heros.

Gunner

Nick