Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C Pete C is offline

Default Need a nut

James wrote:
Does anyone know of a cheap online supplier for nuts ?

Basically I was changing my rear light cluster on my car as some little
idiot decided to smash it. It attached with 3 nuts and using a 8mm socket to
get them off. I managed to get 2 of them off and dropped the third into the
bodywork lost forever!

Now what I'm after is a replacement. I live in a remote area so popping to
local diy stores is a lengthy process so if anyone knows of a online
supplier who would be happy to sell a single nut would be handy ?

I assume its a 8mm nut as I used a 8mm socket to get it out.

... just typical as soon as I get into a diy mood I start losing nuts! ... I
was doing so well untill I get all thumbs.

Thanks

Hi,

Try:

http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/M5-Full-Nut-DIN-934-A2_ADQY.aspx