Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_3_] cavelamb himself[_3_] is offline

Default Statistics for week ending 20070813

Nick Mueller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I never complained about a flood I didn't see, Dummkopf.

In Message-ID: you wrote:
| news:sci.electronics.design got hit with over 50,000 in a single day,
| several months ago. It took me about an houur to clean up the
| newsgroup.

That was not you? Oh, that was a different group, so it is something
*completely* different. I see, your live must be hard after that lobotomy.

Nick

Hey! You two get a room!

But it would be interesting to see an actual count of the flood.

Yes, Virginia, there was (actually IS) a flood going on...