Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Statistics for week ending 20070813

Nick Mueller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I never complained about a flood I didn't see, Dummkopf.

In Message-ID: you wrote:
| Â Â news:sci.electronics.design got hit with over 50,000 in a single day,
| several months ago. Â It took me about an houur to clean up the
| newsgroup.

That was not you? Oh, that was a different group, so it is something
*completely* different. I see, your live must be hard after that lobotomy.

Nick

You just have to keep up the Gestapo tactics, don't you, Nick.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida